Share this job
Our client based in the United Kingdom provides extensive third-party maintenance services to a variety of civil and military clients. The group has a multipurpose high value fleet of 50+ helicopters.
On their behalf we are recruiting for a Training Manager to be based in the UK North.
Title: Training Manager (NPH AOC UK)
You will be the nominated post holder for UK AOC. The main responsibility as the Training Manager is to drive the improvement of standards and harmonization of crew training across the UK AOC. You will oversee the Training Department, and you will report hierarchically to the Group Operations Manager.
- Holder of an ATPL (H).
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Engineering (aviation) or equivalent through experience.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in Offshore Helicopter operations
- Current TRE/TRI on H175, AW139 or AW169 is desirable.
- Monitor training standards of the Group’s AOC’s and non-AOC operations in different environmental and legislative settings.
- NOMINATED PERSON CREW MEMBER TRAINING UK AOC (NP CMT)
- Ensure that all flight crew training is carried out in accordance with the Operations Manuals and defined standards, resulting in the highest flight safety level throughout the company.
- Ensure that the training personnel is adequately trained to perform their assigned duties.
- Establish and monitor standards and piloting techniques with which the flight crew will be expected to comply during flight operations and which the flight crew will be required to demonstrate during recurrent checks.
- Define training standards and be responsible for the publication and follow-up of the Operations Manual Part D and its acceptance by the UK CAA.
- Monitor the training standards of flight crew and ensure compliance with regulations, laws, rules and operator standards.
- Ensure that only approved training devices and/or facilities are used.
- Ensure that traceable training records are made as required by the relevant UK CAA and as laid down in the OM.
- Liaise with the CAA on all matters concerning the training aspect of the UK Air Operator’s Certificate.
- Act as a “point of contact” for bases abroad for training related matters.
- Deal and analyse complaints on the training programme and contents.
- Ensure that any Sub-Contractor engaged meets the required defined standards.
- Be responsible to the AM for ensuring compliance with UK AIR OPS requirements.
- Be available for immediate communication in relation to the relevant elements in the ERP.
Please contact me for a confidential discussion.
To be successful you will need to demonstrate that you hold UK living/working rights at the time of application.
If you are interested in this opportunity and you meet the stated requirements, please in the first instance send a copy of your CV for initial evaluation.
Due to the number of application’s, we receive, it is not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.