Wing Build Support Engineer
£38.00 - £48.00 per hour
Share this job
On behalf of our client, we are seeking to recruit a Wing Build Support Engineer
on an initial 12-month contract. As the Wing Build Support Engineer, you will be
supporting the Single Aisle and Widebody Wing Equipping Component Delivery Teams (CDTs). You will be part of our fast-moving teams who deliver high quality Build Support to meet the needs of the Plant.
Role: Wing Build Support Engineer
Pay: £38 – £48 per hour Via Umbrella DOE
Contract: Monday- Friday, 35 Hours per week, 12 Months Contract
IR35 Status: Inside
Security Clearance: BPSS
- Act as the link between Engineering and Manufacturing, ensuring co-design solutions which are suitable for the industrial system whilst maintaining an engineering and most important customer perspective
- Support the design definition and communicate the industrial requirements into the wider engineering community.
- Provide proactive product improvement which supports modifications to reduce Recurring Costs, Non-Recurring Costs and Non-Conformances throughout the SA & WB value stream.
- Provide ‘lineside’ build support and act as the focal point for any Engineering topics within the Wing Plant CDTs including root cause analysis investigations into all abnormalities arising from design queries.
- Support initiatives to further enhance team efficiency and effectiveness through application of methods, tools, processes and/or other capability improvements (e.g. achievement of AOS goals, sustainability goals, etc).
- Excellent knowledge of CATIA V5 – minimum 5000 hours
- You must structures design experience
- Motivated and self-driven with the ability to work autonomously when required, whilst being a strong team player.
- Deliver reliably on time, cost and quality whilst embracing change and challenge when appropriate.
- Anticipation mindset, able to identify risks/opportunities and manage them appropriately
- Understand and synthesise multiple complex activities, simplify and communicate them clearly, on a timely basis, to all stakeholders as needed.
- Innovative mindset, able to think freely with a degree of curiosity to explore new or alternative ideas and approaches.
- Strong interest in developing own capabilities and those of the team to match the needs of an evolving ecosystem.
- Work in an open and trusting environment.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Natalie Dalkin at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
Cleanroom Quality Inspector
Manufacturing Engineer Assembly& Integration
Air Traffic Controller
Advanced Product Quality Planning Specialist
Control Systems Engineer
Digital Electronics Lead Hardware Engineer