£30.07 - £33.07 per hour
Share this job
On behalf of our client, we are looking for an experienced Communications Manager to join them on a 6-month contract. You will work closely with the UK Head of Communications and key site stakeholders to shape and deliver impactful communications messaging, strategy and content that will engage the media and local stakeholders and drive employee engagement. Ideally with a good understanding of manufacturing or technical topics, the Communications Manager will work closely with the external communications and internal communications teams to reach a wide range of audiences, as well as building strong relationships with the global comms team.
Role: Communications Manager
Pay: £33.07 per hour via Umbrella Company
Location: Broughton- Mainly onsite but potential to work from home 1-2 days/ week.
Contract: 6 months
Hours: Monday – Friday, 35 hours per week
Security Clearance: BPSS + Clearance
- Develops and delivers a site-specific communication plan.
- Build and maintains a strong relationship with key business leads to ensure visibility and maximisation of site opportunities and activities.
- Creates key messages, written briefs, and the development of supporting content e.g. photography and videos for use in internal, external and social communications channels.
- Facilitates onsite events and engagement activities, alongside relations with the local community and direct neighbours of the site.
- Monitors and evaluates impacts of key activities and projects.
- Engage with the business to write briefs and ideas, create plans, then handover to the delivery team who will write the comms.
Skillset and Experience Required:
- External and Internal Communications
- Manufacturing or industrial background
- Corporate experience is essential, or a large business at a minimum- a background in a small company wouldn’t be suitable.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Natalie Dalkin at Line Up Aviation.
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Line Up Aviation is a specialist aviation and aerospace recruitment company that has been operating all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies and pride ourselves with working to the highest standard of service supported by an ingrained culture of honesty and integrity.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at any time! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
Building Control Inspector
Public Accounts Clerk
Assistive Technology Trainer
Addetto/a Amministrazione e Contabilità Aziendale
Senior Pensions Data Technician
Building Construction Project Leader