Licensed Aircraft Engineers – Saudi
Maintenance and Engineering
Share this job
Line Up Aviation is a specialist aviation and aerospace recruitment company that has been operating all over the world for more than 35 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies and pride ourselves with working to the highest standard of service supported by an ingrained culture of honesty and integrity.
On behalf of our client based in Saudi we are looking to speak with experienced licensed engineers that are interested with with the Kingdoms foremost MRO.
- Licensed Engineers (B1 & B2)
- Min One of A330/A320/B777/B787 Type Rating (or Gen Fam FAA A&P)
Opportunities are offered as either a permanent residency or rotations, 6/6 or 8/4 are possible.
-Job type: Fulltime 2-year contract (renewable)
To qualify for this opportunity, you must meet the following requirements.
- Hold an unrestricted FAA A&P/EASA/CASA/CAA NZ AML.
- Have a minimum of 5 years’ aircraft maintenance experience
- Type rated and ‘current’ on at least one of the following aircraft types A330/A320/B777/B787. FAA A&P must have Gen Fam documents.
- Educated to Diploma or Degree Standard
- Interested in a long-term work opportunity in Saudi Arabia
- To carry out Line & Base Maintenance activities as directed.
If you are interested in finding out more about this opportunity and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV
Due to the number of applications, we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Apply for this role
Senior Maintenance & MCC Representatives
Quality Assurance Specialist (9100)
Mechanical Design Engineer
Materials and Process Laboratory Technician
Manufacturing Controller – Bolton
Skilled Electrical Wireman
A320 Structural Mechanic