VIP Private Jet Charter Broker
City of London, London
Share this job
An amazing opportunity has arisen with my client for a VIP Private Charter Broker to join them on a permanent basis in their office based in Central London near Oxford Circus.
Are you feeling stifled in a corporate environment, if so my client is keen to speak with candidates that are forward thinking and able to bring their own ideas to the table and grow within the company. This role would be ideal for anyone who is looking to let their personality come through and who has out of the box ideas.
Role: VIP Private Jet Charter Broker
Pay: Competitive Salary – Plus a competitive commission structure
Location: Central London – Near Oxford Circus
Hours: Monday-Friday 09:00-17.30
- Identifying, establishing and maintaining a portfolio of clients
- Ability to demonstrate an expert understanding of the charter market, aircraft and chartering booking process.
- Building long term relationships with both clients and suppliers.
- Managing charter bookings from enquiry to flight completion (Including some out of hours and weekend work, our client is flexible in giving hours back for unsociable hours.)
- Previous experience within aircraft charter as a broker.
- Has an existing book of clients who are able to come on board without restriction.
- Ability to work under pressure, multitask and to tight deadlines.
- Ability to generate leads independently and manage customer/lead data in CRM.
- Strong attention to detail and initiative for contract/brief generation etc.
- Proactive with your work, thinking outside the box to complete tasks and address any issues which may arise.
- Self motivating, seeking out leads and deals etc.
- Excellent customer service, communication & presentation skills.
- A second language would be an advantage but not essential.
- Cycle to work scheme
- Holiday starts at 23 days and increases with service.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Melanie Cave at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
Customer Service Executive/Administrator
Customer Service Specialist
Building Control Inspector
Public Accounts Clerk
Assistive Technology Trainer
Addetto/a Amministrazione e Contabilità Aziendale
Senior Pensions Data Technician